SupportIf you are having any issues with registrations or when using the site, please contact the following email address:
- All times must be completed on an original, unmodified PlayStation 2, GameCube, or Xbox console using the NTSC, PAL, or NTSC-J versions.
- Emulated, TAS, or "Tool-Assisted" runs are not allowed.
- Cheat devices, such as Action Replay, GameShark, or CodeBreaker are not allowed.
- Point rankings for the main games are updated once an hour on the 50th minute of the hour (12:50, 1:50, etc).
- Point rankings for TS2 story are updated once an hour on the 10 minute of the hour,
- New world records will show up on all rankings within 2 minutes.
TimeSplitters 2 Story Mode - Individual Level Runs
- Aside from Siberia, there is no in game timer for story stages in TimeSplitters 2. IL runs in TimeSplitters 2 must be timed manually.
- All submission for TimeSplitters 2 story must be recorded and have a video. You must provide proof so that timing can be verified by others.
- Timing begins at the last frame where "Loading" is visible when the level starts.
- Timing ends on the frame where you can see the "Complete" message just begin show up on the sides, ending the level.
- Siberia runs are an exception. You are able to time Siberia runs in game. When starting a Siberia IL run, create a new profile. Make your attempts on Siberia and after you complete the level, check (and record) the total time played on the profile. That is your time for Siberia. One quick tip: You don't need to exit out and create a new profile after every failed attempt. If you restart in the middle of a run, the game will NOT count the time against you. It will only count if you complete the stage or quit the stage entierly. Make sure to restart the from the very beginning of the stage and not from a checkpoint, or this will invalidate your time. Also, if you die during the run then the time will count against you. If you think you are about to die, it's better to just restart the run.
Single Segment RunsTimeSplitters Timing
We prefer sumbmissions using in-game time. For each attempt, create a new in game profile, set up your controls and options via the main menu, and then make your attempt through the story. After the final cinema, go to your profile stats and check the time played. This is your final single segment time.TimeSplitters 2 Timing
We prefer sumbmissions using in-game time. For each attempt, create a new in game profile, set up your controls and options via the main menu, and then make your attempt through the story. After the final cinema, go to your profile stats and check the time played. This is your final single segment time.TimeSplitters: Future Perfect Timing
We track two different ways of timing for this game.
- In Game Time - Similar to TS1 and TS2. For each attempt, create a new in game profile and play through the game . After the final cinema, go to your profile stats and check the tim played. This is your final single segment In Game Time.
- Real Time - Start a new profile and play through the game. You will be timing via stopwatch, LiveSplit, WSplit, etc. Timing starts after you select the first stage, Time to Split, and includes the initial loading screen. Timing ends when you lose control of your character at the end of Future Perfect. Loading screens are included in your time.
- If recorded properly and you show the profile stats at the end, the same run can be used to submit to both the In Game Time and Real Time rankings.