News Post History
- 11/15/2021 8:38:43 PM - TS2/TSFP Xbox Series Backwards Compatibility - Silent Thunder
- 10/31/2021 5:04:31 PM - Boxing Clever Bounty Update - Silent Thunder
- 9/30/2021 12:54:52 AM - TimeSplitters Fall Competition - Silent Thunder
- 4/14/2021 2:39:39 AM - Homefront: The Revolution TimeSplitters 2 Submissions - Silent Thunder
- 10/22/2020 3:05:42 AM - Site Update - Silent Thunder
- 9/9/2020 5:33:31 PM - Boxing Clever Bounty - Silent Thunder
- 9/29/2018 8:57:58 PM - TS2 Easy Story Sweep - Silent Thunder
- 9/21/2018 12:25:01 AM - Your New TSFP Champion - Anemptybox! - Silent Thunder
- 7/24/2018 12:32:05 AM - TS1 Update & Site News - Silent Thunder
- 6/16/2018 5:26:57 PM - Breaking(records) and Entering(the top 3) - Silent Thunder
- 5/28/2018 1:36:20 AM - Rankings Update - Silent Thunder
- 4/14/2018 1:57:57 PM - World Record Highlight - Silent Thunder
- 4/3/2018 4:44:33 PM - Site News and Updates - Silent Thunder
The biggest change was an overhaul of how the point rankings for TS1, TS2/Story, and TSFP are calculated internally. Before, the point rankings were calculated once every hour so there was a delay after you added a score before you would see your new points/rank reflected on the rankings. Now, you should see your points update within two minutes or so.
Your points/rank listing for TS1/TS2/TSFP once you log in should now update more accurately (there used to be a significant delay).
The latest times feed now shows the point value of scores (if applicable) and notes new world records.
I also added a list of the newest players to the front page.
If you see any issues or run into any problems, please let me know on the forums in this topic.
Thanks and have fun playing everyone!